- For safe command in air and flue-gas canals, also at hot steam development.
- Maximum temperature: approx. 450°C (higher temperature on request)
- To avoid corrosion problems, the flaps are made exclusive from alloy steel-stainless. The used metals are, among others: 1.4301, 1.4541 and 1.4571.
- Following drives are possible: manual, electric or pneumatic
- Standardized sizes lie between DN 100 and DN 1000. Other sizes on request.
- Turning flaps are metallic tightening.
- Leakage rate <= 1 % (with reference to the cross-sectional area)
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...