OSMOTRON is a compact system for the production of Purified Water (PW) and Highly Purified Water (HPW) in accordance with the European Pharmacopoeia as well as PW and Water for Injection (WFI) in accordance with the US Pharmacopoeia. The systems consist of a duplex softener with a subsequent reverse osmosis stage and a final electro-deionisation unit with the patented SEPTRON® EDI-module. Each system produces water qualities of <0.1µS/cm, <20ppb TOC and the respective microbiological and endotoxin limits. For HPW applications a subsequent ultrafiltration stage is installed on the same skid (Osmotron inject).
OSMOTRON is available for 500l/h up to 10,000l/h with different execution standards:
- Osmotron Basicline: standard model with stainless steel piping on the product side
- Osmotron Pharmaline: execution standard completely in stainless steel
- Osmotron Inject: with subsequent ultrafiltration for HPW und WFI/USP applications
- Osmotron Select: hot water sanitisation of the RO/EDI stages with 80°C
- Osmotron Soft Select: hot water sanitisation of the softeners with 65° or 80°C depending on piping material and requirements
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...