Industrial communication has become a key technology of industrial automation. Modular machine structures and the necessity of data management require new concepts of networking automation systems.
For this reason, Jetter AG has developed JetWeb technology - a solution that is based on Ethernet, widely-used in most companies from factory to office floor.
Jetweb technology is a trendsetter in the market and offers a whole range of significant advantages:
- One Single integrated networking technology for the entire manufacturing realm
- Transparent communication between all devices of a plantin a company
- Integration of machines into the company's IT system
- All devices can be programmed and serviced from any free Ethernet port
- Transparent access to any device allows for uncomplicated commissioning and servicing
- Network technology with high reserve capacities
- Ethernet is the leading standard in the IT-world
- Plug & Play functionality unaidedautomatic log-on of devices to, and log-off from the network
- Benefits will increase as IT standards are developed further (e.g. 10 Gbit/s Ethernet)
- Wireless-LAN for mobile applikations
As application protocol either JetIP or Modbus TCP can be used. Modbus TCP is a protocol commonly used world-wide for which a host of devices is available.
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...