GigE & USB 3.0 in 2 Megapixel HDTV Format
Machine Vision new Camera Link Framegrabbers with Support for FPGA Programming
Matrox Imaging announces additions to the renowned Matrox Rapixo series of frame grabbers with the release of the Matrox Rapixo CL Pro, with support for the highest performance Camera Link cameras on the market.
Matrox Rapixo CL Pro provides the most comprehensive features currently available in the industry. Each Pro board delivers onboard image processing offload to FPGA devices, high frame-rate image capture, support for extended cable lengths, and the reliable image acquisition trusted in all Matrox Imaging frame grabbers.
Confidently offloading image processing from host computer
Matrox Rapixo CL Pro models make use of an FPGA device from the Xilinx Kintex-7 family, directly integrating control, format, and stream logic onto the frame grabber itself. Paired with the Matrox FDK, a powerful development kit, the Pro models support development of custom FPGA configurations to relieve the host system of intensive image-processing functions.
Maximizing connectivity while minimizing set-up requirements
An enhanced iteration of the field-proven Matrox Radient eV series of Camera Link boards, Matrox Rapixo CL Pro capably handle image capture from an extensive range of devices, whether a single low data-rate Camera Link device to multiple maximum-bandwidth Camera Link cameras. Users can interface with up to four Base or two Full/80-bit mode Camera Link cameras at up to 85 MHz on a single board. With integrated Power-over-Camera Link (PoCL) and extended cable lengths support, Matrox Rapixo CL Pro boards simplify cabling requirements.
Matrox Rapixo CL Pro expands the already extensive offerings of the Matrox Rapixo series. These boards and their onboard image processing offload ensure the effectiveness of the Camera Link standard for years to come. With support for both Camera Link and CoaXPress interfaces, the Matrox Rapixo series is the best option available for installations and applications.
Matrox Rapixo CL Pro at a glance
Matrox Rapixo CL Pro is a series of Camera Link frame grabbers with the most comprehensive features currently available in the industry. Built upon the field-proven design of the Matrox Radient eV series of Camera Link frame grabbers, the Matrox Rapixo CL Pro offers reliable image acquisition, extended cable length support, high frame-rate image capture, and onboard image processing offload that will extend the effectiveness of the Camera Link standard for years to come.
*Support the most high-performance Camera Link cameras with available support for Full and 80-bit mode at up to 85 MHz
* Perform deterministic image acquisition by way of the jitter-free Camera Link 2.1 interface
* Offload host computer of custom image processing using a field-programmable gate array (FPGA) device
* Eliminate missed frames through a PCIe 2.0 x8 host interface and ample onboard buffering
* Optimize multi-camera applications via support for up to four Base or two Full/80-bit Camera Link cameras per board
* Minimize space requirements and maximize PC compatibility through a half-length design with mini Camera Link connectivity for true single-slot operation
* Improve and simplify system connectivity with Power-over-Camera-Link (PoCL) support at extended cable lengths
* Maintain flexibility and choice by way of 32-/64-bit Windows 7/10 and 64-bit Linux® support