The tensiometer K100MK2 and K100SF (for Single Fibres) from Krüss are characterized by their outstanding range of measuring methods:
- â¢ Extended CMC measurement with unlimited concentration
- Contact angle measurements (advancing and receding angles) of plates, disks, powder, pigments and single fibres (K100SF)
- Surface and interfacial tension of liquids (plate, ring with corrections according to Harkins & Jordan, Huh & Mason, Zuidema & Waters)
- Surface free energy determination of solids
- Ultra high force resolution of 0.001 mN/m (0.0001 mN/m for K100SF)
- Very high distance resolution: 0.1 µm
- Integrated ionizing device for static discharge
- High precision jerk-free sample positioning drive
The combination of the K100MK2/K100SF with the new "LabDesk" Windows software from Krüss provides the user with maximum flexibility a new scripting language incorporated in the software means that measuring procedures can easily be adapted to any special applications.
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...