The doseBadge is the unique way to measure Occupational and Industrial noise exposure. Different to a traditional Noise Dosemeter, the doseBadge has no cables or buttons, and is controlled, via an InfraRed link, from the RC:110A Reader unit.
Introducing the new CR:110A doseBadge and RC:110A Reader Unit
Available from early 2005, Cirrus Research plc will introduce a new version of the doseBadge, the CR:110A. This developement of the previous CR:100B doseBadge adds new functions and features. These new features allow the doseBadge to be used to comply with a range of measurement guidelines and standards including ISO, OSHA & OSHA HC, US DOE, ACGIH and US ACHPPM.
Features of the CR:110A doseBadge Personal Noise Dosemeter
- Small size and lightweight
- No cables or controls reduces the risk of damage, misuse or tamperting
- Simple operation provides effective measurements
- doseBadge controlled via InfraRed from the RC:110A Reader unit
- Rechargable NiMH battery power for the doseBadge
Time History Data Logging
Whitepaper-Download (908 KB)
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...