- Full-motion CCTV video at distances up to 750ft (225m) when used with any
- passive NVT transceiver or hub
- Up to 3,000ft (1km) with an NVT active receiver or hub
- Supports "up-the-coax" type control signal up to 750ft (225m)
- Mini-coax pigtail supports in-camera mounting in most dome cameras
- No power required
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in transient protection
- Male BNC on the NV-214A-M allows connection directly to the camera/DVR
- Limited lifetime warranty
The NVT Model NV-214A-M Video Transceiver is a passive (non-amplified) device that allows the transmission of real-time monochrome or color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported. This product is an improvement over NVT's popular NV-213A video transceiver. The passive NV-214A-M has a 9" mini-coax pigtail lead which allows in-camera enclosure mounting in most dome cameras and a greater number of mounting options in general at both ends of the system. It is capable of delivering a fully equalized signal to the DVR when used with any Active NVT Receiver, yet is compatible with all of NVT's passive products for applications under 750ft. The NV-214A-M Video Transceiver also incorporates new improved transient protection that eliminates the need for a ground screw.
The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions of the NV-214A-M allow video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power
circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant. As with all NVT products, the NV-214A-M carries a limited lifetime warranty and is UL and cUL listed.
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...