- Full-motion CCTV video at distances up to 5,280ft/1 mile (1,6km) when used
- with active NVT receiver or hub and Cat-2 or Cat-3 wire,
- or 8,000ft/1.5 miles (2,4km) NTSC with Cat. 5 or better wire
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in transient protection & ground lifting
- Three-position distance range switch
- Blue power LED, green active LED
- Up to 10 NV-653Ts may be rack mounted using the NV-RM8/10 Rack Panel Kit
- Limited lifetime warranty
The NVT Model NV-653T Video Transmitter is an active (amplified) device that allows the transmission of real-time monochrome or color video on up to one mile (1,6km) using Category-2 or 3 Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire, or up to 1.5 miles (2,4km) (NTSC) using Category-5 or better.
The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions of the Model NV-653T allows long run video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of shared or existing cable plant. Ground-lifting ensures no annoying "hum-bars" when ground potential differences exist. With built-in transient protection, damaging voltage spike problems are eliminated.
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...