- Full-Motion CCTV video at distances up to 500ft (150m)
- Supports "up-the-coax" type control signals
- No power required
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
- Up to 10 NV-212As may be rack mounted using the NV-RM8/10 Rack Panel Kit
- Limited lifetime warranty
The NVT Model NV-212A Video Transceiver is a passive (non-amplified) device that allows intra-building transmission of real-time monochrome or color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported at distances up to 500ft (150m).
Up-the-coax type signal may be sent over the same wire pair. Used as a receiver, the NV-212A is fully compatible with qualified cameras that are equipped with an NVT twistedpair output.
The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions of the Model NV-212A allow video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant.
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...