The new RETSCH Ultra-Centrifugal Mill ZM 200 is used for the rapid grinding of a great variety of materials such as coal, fertilizers, foods and feeds, plastics and even bones. Thanks to its effective size reduction technique and the extensive range of accessories, the ZM 200 allows for neutral-to-analysis sample preparation in a very short time.
- Short grinding times with high final fineness help to increase sample throughput
- New high-performance power drive
- Wide speed range, adjustable from 6,000 to 18,000 rpm
- Accessories for sample amounts from 25 ml to 5 l
- Comfortable 1-button operation via graphic display
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...