CentroLIA, the stand-alone microplate luminometer from BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES with integrated software, is especially designed for luminescence immunoassay. The use of softkeys with an interactive text display of their associated function makes the CentroLIA an extremely user-friendly instrument. The Software has been designed with the routine clinical laboratory in mind and offers protocols for all types of immunoassays:
- Up to 50 different protocols can be stored. Protocol types are immunometric (ILMA), competitive (LIA), cut-off and raw data. Protocols may be entered via PC or manually.
- Automatic performance test
- Two point calibration using stored curve or master curve
- Flexible definition of wells to be measured
- Sequence selection for column or row strip assay
- Multiple assays per plate
- Shaking: 3 modes, variable amplitude and speed
- Storage of assay results allowing off-line reevaluation
- Sophisticated curve fitting
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...