Deadline for NEW applications: April 30, 2023
Submit a machine vision product for the inspect award 2023 if you are a supplier of machine vision or optical metrology products. You can also recommend a product as a user: Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
This is the way how to fill this application form below correctly:
- Your personal information: Fill in a natural person as contact for us for feedback, incl. all contact data
- Title: company, product name, type (Example: Edmund Optics: Techspec CW lens seriess)
- Category: Choose the right category with the tip box
- Description: Please describe the main features of your product/solution in a continuous text. Use language that is as factual as possible. Amount: 750 characters incl. space
- Innovations: Tell us, what is the unique selling proposition of your product - e.g. regarding utility, cost effectiveness or meaning for the market
- Image: Upload a photo with 300 dpi as JPG or TIF (see link below)
- Informationen englisch/deutsch: Please register an English and a German version of the text in the designated fields
- Please don´t forget to submit your registration with the blue button down below on the left side - and please consider: You are not able to submit the registration unless you have completed both the fields of "Informationen (englisch)" and "Informationen (deutsch)"!
- PLEASE NOTE: Your registration is successfully completed when you receive an e-mail with a confirmation from PRO-4-PRO .
- Please feel free to contact David Löh, Editor-in-Chief of inspect (email@example.com), with any questions or comments.
Closing date for registration and upload is on April 30, 2023.
About the voting process: More than 45,000 readers of the print magazines inspect and messtec drives Automation and the associated online communities of www.wileyindustrynews.com (inspect, messtec drives Automation, PhotonicsViews) and PRO-4-PRO.com will be called upon to decide who the ultimate winners will be after a jury nomination from the products entered.
PS: Never miss another news from the world of automation, machine vision or photonics. Subscribe free of charge to the bi-weekly newsletter of messtec drives Automation, inspect and PhonoticsViews: https://www.wileyindustrynews.com/en/newsletter