The welded plate heat-exchanger ist made of died alloy steel sheets with a thickness of 0.3 mm. The plate spacing may be, according to the flow, between 4 and 7 mm. The necessary plate spacing is obtained by adjusting in advance the depth on the die set.
Owing to this process the plate heat-exchanger gets a self-supporting structure. Furthermore, owing to the died plates; in the gas-current occurs an increased turbulence resulting a better heat transfer. Further advantages besides the small size of this plate heat-exchanger are:
- Complete separation of the gas-currents
- Simple making code
- Easy cleaning through maintenance lids or spraying device (if necessary)
- Taking of big volume flows
- Important weight saving compared with other constructive types with an equal transfer area (i.e. tube-bundle heat-exchanger)
- Easy installing in any canal shape owing to special connections
Here is again a short summary of technical characteristics of the plate heat-exchanger THERMO-GAS Series 82:
- Folded an welded transfer surface
- Plate thickness: 0.3 mm, plate width: 914 mm
- Material: 1.4301 (standard), 1.4541 or 1.4571
- Heat recovery possible until 85%
- Max. Working temperature: 600C -650°C
- Max. Working over-pressure: approx. 150 mbar
- Plate spacing: 4-7 mm
- Four possible current lines (U, K, L, LU) .
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...