FerroLabs manufactures standard and custom high-vacuum seals utilizing ferrofluid technology. Ferrofluid-based seals are non-contact groove seals which employ a magnetic field to maintain the ferrofluid in the working gaps, thereby, creating an absolute hermetic seal.
- Hermetic sealing of rotating shaft.
- Working temperature range: -50o to +150o C.
- Differential pressure: 3 atm.
- Shaft wobbling allowance: 0.7 mm.
- Time to failure: 8 years.
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...