- Four active receiver channels in one product
- Full-motion CCTV video at distances up to 3,000ft (1km) when used with
- any passive NVT transceiver
- 5,280ft/1 mile (1,6km) when used with NV-653T transmitter and Cat-2 or 3 wire
- 8,000ft/1.5 miles (2,4km) NTSC when used with NV-653T and Cat-5 wire
- Built-in transient protection & ground lifting
- Built-in brightness & sharpness controls; blue power LED, green active LED
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
- Two NV-452Rs may be rack mounted using the NV-RM8/10 Rack Panel Kit
- Limited lifetime warranty
Best choice for DVR and high resolution applications over 750ft (225m) The NVT Model NV-452R 4-Channel Video Receiver is an active (amplified) device that allows the transmission of real-time monochrome or color video on up to one mile (1,6km) using Category-2 or 3 Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire, or up to 1.5 miles (2,4km) (NTSC) using Category-5 or better.
The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions of the Model NV-452R allow long run video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of shared or existing cable plant. Ground-lifting ensures no annoying "hum-bars" when ground potential differences exist. With built-in transient protection, damaging voltage spike problems are eliminated. The built-in sharpness and brightness controls compensate for cable loss.
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...