- Full-motion monochrome or color video and audio at distances up to:
- 1,000ft (300m) when used with another passive transceiver
- 3,000ft (1km) when used with an active receiver such as the NV-518A
- No power required
- Built-in transient protection
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Supports "up-the-coax" type control signals
- RJ-45 and RCA jack connections
- Limited lifetime warranty
The NVT Model NV-314A Video/Audio Transceiver is a passive (non-amplified) device that allows transmission of real-time monochrome or color video and audio over Unshielded Twisted- Pair (UTP) telephone wire. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported. Applications include Security/Surveillance, Video Distribution, or Distance Learning. The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions of the Model NV-314A allow video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant. " Up-the-coax" type signal may be sent over the same wire pair.
The NV-314A comes with an RJ-45 patch-cord. For rack-mounting, use the NV-418AR
(which contains hardware equivalent to two NV-314As) with the NV-RM15 rack system.
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...