Superb control — all with one hand! Choose your operating mode: powered blow-out for speed or sensitivity; gravity-delivery for volumetric accuracy. Set the motor speed range suited to the pipette volume: full power for large volumes; lower speed range for small-volume pipettes. Then, achieve the finest control of filling and delivery by adjusting pipetting speed as needed without stopping your work; speed is continuously variable with button pressure within the selected speed range.
- Exceptionally sensitive meniscus control, even with low-volume pipettes
- Light weight (190 g) and smoothly rounded grip ensure comfort and minimize fatigue
- Securely holds all pipettes from 0.1 to 100 ml
- Active vapor exhaust, check valve and filter help protect instrument from liquids and vapors
- Additional battery compartment cover (included) allows instrument to be inverted on the bench to avoid contamination of the pipette adapter.
- 8 hours of continuous pipetting (with a 10 ml pipette) on each charge; LED low-battery signal; instrument operates during recharge.
- Items supplied include: accu-jet® pro, incl. wall support, 2 membrane filters 0,2 µm, NiMH battery pack, 2 battery compartment covers, instruction manual, recharger
Whitepaper-Download (521 KB)
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...