Polarimeters of Unipol L series are specially designed for pharmaceutical and chemical applications. Besides resolution and precision the user can choose between several other features:
- Choose of the wavelength
- Number of wavelengths (1 or 2)
- Choose of measuring range (sub-range of ± 360°)
- Automatic adjustment of beam diameter (required for micro tubes)
- Automatic wavelength calibration (AWC)
- Several polarimeter tubes
- Quartzglass polarimeter tubes
- Stainless steel tubes (for single or flow through measurements)
- Micro tubes
- T-Cell polarimeter tubes with integrated Peltier-elements
- Chemically resistant polarimter tubes
- Polarimeter tubes with self-sealing coupling for quick connection / disconnection of water circulators
- Calibration standards
- SQCP – Single Quartz Control Plate
- TQCP – Triple Quartz Control Plate
- Additional interfaces (e.g.USB, Ethernet)
For requirement according to 21 CFR part 11 appropriate software “Aquisys 2008“ is available.
Polarimeters of Unipol L series are almost nearly maintenance free because no moving parts, dust protected enclosure and long-life time of the LED light source.
Polarimeter Unipol L series (536 KB)
This product information
Use our search-function for current products ...